Peyton had a wonderful birthday party on Sunday! She was quite the showoff all day:) She loved it when we sang Happy Birthday to her...she joined right in! Everyone looked very tropical and we all enjoyed some Pineapple Cake;) (There was really pineapple in it this time.) Thank you to everyone for making it a great day for our princess and for helping out when I wasn't feeling well. Little Ashlyn just wanted to make sure that she was a part of the day!

2 comments:
Hey tiff, couldn't get any sound? Is it my computer? Looks like everyone had a wonderful time, and mostly Peyton had a great birthday~ ly
Ok, now that I could hear....fun, fun, fun. BUT, all I could hear when you guys were singing is LUKE's voice. That is not a good thing! lol
I love and miss all of you, mom
Post a Comment